About me...
Hi everyone, my name is Laury-Ann. I am a 19-year-old student who is still unsure about what I want to do with my life. Like a lot of us right? I am currently starting my fifth semester in Social Science in Montmorency. I did two years in Sherbrooke, but had to come back because of Covid-19.
Ever since I am a child, I always talk about moving to another country and visiting new places. These past years, this dream transformed into something different. Now, it is the desire to learn about other cultures and the people that push me to travel. For the moment, my field of study and its multiple disciplines go along with my interest, so I think it's a good start.
In this blog, I will share my journey to find my ideal profession and some tools that I will discover while studying and doing my own research. Tools that I will judge relevant for anyone who is passionate like me about discovering this world with respect and an open mind!
Comments
Post a Comment